First Time Installation appears when user powers the STB for the first time or when user resets the STB. FTI consists of several screens:
• Welcome screen
• Language settings screen
• Choose an action screen (Astra scan or Astra antenna configuration)
• Astra antenna configuration screen
• Astra scan screen
• Confirmation screen
Note: Some images change depending on hover. Please pay attention to hover images.
Language settings screen
Choose an action screen (Astra scan or Astra antenna configuration)
Astra antenna configuration
Navigation in FTI is different depending on the screen which is active. Bellow is a list of the screens and available actions:
• Welcome screen - "OK" to proceed
• Language settings screen - "OK" to proceed; "EXIT" to skip FTI
• Choose an action screen - "OK" to proceed; "BACK" to go back; "EXIT" to skip FTI
• Astra antenna configuration screen - "OK" to proceed; "BACK" to go back; "EXIT" to skip FTI
• Motor setup - "OK" to proceed; "BACK" to go back; "EXIT" to skip FTI
• Astra scan screen - "OK" to proceed; "BACK" to go back; "EXIT" to skip FTI
• Confirmation screen - "OK" to proceed*
There are few special cases of navigation on these screens:
• Astra antenna configuration screen - BLUE color key appears, when the "DiSEqC" option is selected in positioner setup, which represents the Motor setup.
• Motor setup - RED and YELLOW color keys appear when "Advanced" option is selected in Moving type setup, which represents the "Recalculate" and "Reset position" respectively.
*Note: Confirmation screen - This screen should automatically disappear after 5 seconds if there is no user action.
'Welcome screen appears when STB is connected. By pressing 'OK' on the remote control, next screen that appears is 'Language' screen. When user sets the languages and confirms with pressing 'OK' button, he is presented with 'Choose an action' screen with two options to choose- 'Astra scan' and 'Astra antenna configuration'.
By choosing the 'Astra scan' option, user can scan channels. During the scanning user can either go back to 'Choose an action' screen (by pressing 'Back' key) or exit the FTI (by pressing 'Exit' key). When scanning is complete, user is presented with 'OK' button which completes the FTI and the 'Successful FTI' screen appears.:
If user chooses 'Astra antenna configuration' option he is presented with a screen with options for satelite configuration. When Positioner is set to 'DiSEqc', 'Motor setup' option appears. By pressing blue color key on his remote control user is directed to 'Motor setup' screen. From here he can go back to 'Motor setup' screen by pressing 'Back' button or 'OK' button or exit FTI (by pressing 'Exit' key. When parameters on 'Motor setup' screen are set user is directed to 'Astra antenna configuration' screen. To complete the FTI user needs to get to 'Astra scan' screen.