- IFSet checker screen guide should provide user with relative information of parsing procedure for each host.
- Upon parsing start for each host is displayed its parsing elements along with their status:
- Completed with additional information .
- Completed with warning.
- Completed with error.
- Not completed. Fatal Error.
- Overall progress of parsing is displayed with progress bar and percentage of parsing..
- Clicking on BACK button user can stop parsing process after choosing YES in confirmation pop-up.
- After completing parsing process PROCEED button becomes active and user can see details about parsing.
When IFSet checker is in progress you will be shown a screen with progress bar and status report box (non-editable field that shows the output of the IFSet checker tool).